is the first analog watch that connects with your smartphone, keeps you
posted, puts you in control and does not need to be recharged!
The COOKOO watch conveniently helps you manage your Bluetooth
4.0 smart device so you don't have to constantly check on it. Its
intuitive icons and alerts let you know what’s happening on your device
in real-time, even when your device is tucked away.
• Notifications for incoming calls, missed calls, Facebook post and messages, calendar reminders and more
• Customizable COMMAND button enables one-button Facebook check-in, location tagging, remote trigger phone’s camera etc
• Alerts when your device is out of range, or at low battery level
• Locate your phone with the press of a button from your COOKOO watch
• Fitted with an accurate Japanese movement and scratch-resistant mineral crystal watch face
• Up to 1 year of battery life for CONNECTED Display and up to 3 years of battery life for analog watch movement*
• Water resistant up to 5ATM
COOKOO watch uses Bluetooth® 4.0 LE wireless technology and is
compatible with the latest Bluetooth SMART READY devices such as
iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad (4th & 3rd generation), iPod
touch (5th generation) and Samsung Galaxy S4 running with Android
4.2.2* platform. More devices will be announced in the near future.
App is now available on the App Store, more CONNECTED functionality will be enabled in coming version releases.
* All Cookoo V1s are being discontinued for the introduction of COOKOO2. We will keep you updated as soon as COOKOO2 is available! *
* Battery life may vary based on the frequency of alerts, connection status, battery conditional etc. Frequent users can expect to replace their battery once or twice a year.
The Cookoo word mark and logos are owned by Cookoo, and any use of such marks by Cookoo is under license. The
Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and
any use of such marks by Bluetrek is under license. Apple, iPhone, iPad
is a trademark of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark
of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.